Broward: 954-572-7200 | Miami-Dade: 305-949-7100 | Palm Beach: 561-833-5544

News / Blog

What If The Defective Product Was Manufactured Outside Of The United States?

You can sue a manufacturer from another country in the United States if that manufacturer does business in the United States. So, if they’re shipping their products directly to the United States or they have representatives, sales agents in the Unites States, then you can sue a foreign manufacturer.