Broward: 954-572-7200 | Miami-Dade: 305-949-7100 | Palm Beach: 561-833-5544

News / Blog

It Breaks My Heart To See The Care That My Mother In Law Is Receiving In The Assisted Living Center?

When people are being abused in assisted living center, you can move those people immediately. You can contact the state attorney or the police and make a report with the Department of Health and Human Resources. You can also engage a lawyer to act on your behalf both privately with an injunction and lawsuit, or to facilitate communication with the state attorney to bring appropriate charges.