Broward: 954-572-7200 | Miami-Dade: 305-949-7100 | Palm Beach: 561-833-5544

News / Blog

How Can Acts Of Abuse Or Neglect By An Assisted Living Center Be Addressed In Legal Proceedings?

You can address acts of abuse from an assisted living facility by bringing an action in the circuit court of the State of Florida, and you can seek an injunction against the same. You can also contact the nursing home or assisted living ombudsman for the State of Florida, who is in charge of overseeing these places, and you can also contact the state attorney or the police department if the abuse is ongoing.